Below please find links to forms you may need:
- Add/Drop/Edit PDF – Currently this form is used to edit a course from a grading basis to audit because it cannot be done via the Wolverine Access process.
- Time Extension for Incomplete Grades PDF – Use this form if you have an Incomplete and need to seek the instructor’s permission for an extension beyond the agreed upon deadline.
- Application for Graduation after the Term Ends PDF – Used by late applicants UENG/GENG only! After the application deadline has passed for your graduation term. NOTE–If the graduation application deadline has not passed for your graduation term, please use the self-serve Wolverine Access graduation process to apply for graduation.
- MDDP Application PDF – Use this application to declare a Multiple Dependent Degree Program (MDDP). Students may choose their home unit. Prior to the Drop/Add Deadline, the proposed effective term may be the current term. After the Drop/Add Deadline, the proposed effective term should be a future term. Updated MDDP Process: 1) Student emails CoE Office of Recruitment and Admissions (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the form. 2) ORA reviews the student. 3) Student is admissible, recommend meeting with the advisor if they haven’t already, ORA signs MDDP form for first CoE signature. 4) Pass form onto the CoE R.O. for second signature/processing. 5) CoE R.O. sends form to University Registrar for final processing.
- MDDP Change of Home Unit PDF – Use this form to change the home school/college within a Multiple Dependent Degree Program (MDDP) other than Ross or Art & Design.
- MDDP Withdrawal PDF – Use this form to withdraw from a Multiple Dependent Degree Program (MDDP).