Modifying an Existing Course

The level of documentation needed for modifying an existing course is as follows:

  1. modifications to undergraduate courses in the area of program requirements or technical electives refer to “c)” under “Creating a New Course.”
  2. all other modifications to an undergraduate course, only a CAF is needed
  3. modifications to a graduate course, only a CAF is needed
  4.  supporting documentation should be as complete as possible. In the case of a CAF that was partially approved     at an earlier CoE Curriculum Committee meeting, the earlier meeting date should be referenced in the current documentation.